Saturday, November 19, 2011

For flowers, what is your favourite bloom season? Why?

What is is your favourite bloom season for your flowers? I love the summer blooms. Believe it or not, but, I have NO Spring flower blooms (oither than my lilac two apple trees), I don't like the Spring blooms because Spring isn't when I have the time enjoy it and really work hard on it. I like Summer blooms I have so much time (and saved money) to plant everything. What is your favourite bloom season, any why? You can only pick one season.

For flowers, what is your favourite bloom season? Why?
Spring for me is the best. I hate the winter and like to greet spring with dozens of tulips lined up and down my drive way and walkway. I add fresh dark mulch to the garden bed -wh , for a striking contrast against the bold tulips, ...I then add several more tulips on my front steps potted in containers.





I usually spend about 300 bucks on this alone, every spring, but it looks so good I don't mind.
Reply:Summer is my favorite time because everything is in bloom and even the trees are thick with green leaves.





BUT the honeysuckle and wisterias only blooms in spring. I like these too.

Graphics software

No comments:

Post a Comment