Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do I keep deer out of my bird feeders and flowers using tobacco?

I have a very small front yard. I plant flowers each spring %26amp; keep bird feeders up all year. The deer come into my yard %26amp; eat my flower buds %26amp; any bird seed. They tip up the feeders to let the seed fall out. I have heard that using tobacco can stop them from coming in my yard. How do I do this? Will this harm my flowers or keep birds away from the feeders? Thank you, Judie

How do I keep deer out of my bird feeders and flowers using tobacco?
i dont know about tobacco use; however, i know for a fact that if you call home depot or lowes they will tell you the type of flowers %26amp; bushes deer dislike, i cant remember the name but one flower in particular will turn away for good.
Reply:put something like carrots (somat that deer like to eat) outside the are of the birdfeeder and build like a fence that too high for 'em to jump


No comments:

Post a Comment