Tuesday, November 17, 2009

PLease help! I bought a scottish broom this spring and its not flowering any more.?

I thought it was to bloom all spring and summer.

PLease help! I bought a scottish broom this spring and its not flowering any more.?
In spring and summer broom is normally covered in profuse golden yellow flowers 20-30 mm from top to bottom and 15-20 mm wide. Flowering occurs after 50-80 growing degree days.





Broom can be quite invasive, so use care in choosing the location. Transplantation can cause some stress and sometimes causes plants not to bloom or to shorten their bloom time,
Reply:It is considered a weed where I live. That is Washington State. Maybe it needs to have a little plant food. I hate the stuff, funny, hu?





See below. It does not really bloom all the time.

graffiti tags

No comments:

Post a Comment