Sunday, November 15, 2009

Need help with Lily Chin's Mosaic Magic Spring Flowers pattern, specifically Rows 4 and 5?

On page 17 the instructions end in the middle of row 4 then you turn the page. On page 18 there are some obvious errors and then the instructions skip to row 6. There are no instructions for row 5 and row 4 doesn't crochet out correctly.





Can anyone share the instructions for rows 4 and 5?

Need help with Lily Chin's Mosaic Magic Spring Flowers pattern, specifically Rows 4 and 5?
See if you can contact the publishing company website to see if there is a listing for errata for this pattern. I haven't worked on this pattern but I find there are frequently errors that have to be printed somewhere.





The one method that works for me is to take the pattern to my pc and type out each instruction on ONE line. Next instruction on its own line. And type out the repeated rows so you can mark them off as you go. Sometimes typing or writing it out like this lets you see where the hiccup is.





Best of Luck!
Reply:I went searching to see if I could find the pattern, but had no success, I saw her speed crochet, and saw her for the first time, I have been told that I am as fast as her [ after 55 years ??? ]. We sure do crochet alike.


So sorry I could not help you. I hope some one can.


No comments:

Post a Comment