Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Planting spring/summer flower bulbs, need advice?

I have a bunch of bulbs I ordered and I am planting them today but I am planting them in those wooden flower pots instead of a flower bed. The pots look like this: http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51131671/Wo...





Anyhow I have tulips and lilies, both of which are in different seasons. Do I plant the lilies under the tulips??? I dont want to hinder growth in anyway and could use some tips.





My bulbs span from early spring-mid spring-late spring-early summer-late summer.





Thanks in advance!

Planting spring/summer flower bulbs, need advice?
I think the tulips should go on top of the lillies because their roots don't go as deep. But honestly I can't fully answer your question because I don't know the varieties that you have.
Reply:plant the lillies ON TOP of the tulips. im a gardener and part monkey so i know what im talking about :]


No comments:

Post a Comment